Your future starts here! The 2020 Central California Virtual Job Fair will take place on Wednesday, September 16th from 9:00am-12:00pm. Meet hundreds of potential employees live on your screen. Job seekers can upload their resume and you can conduct one-on-one interviews in real time.
Get your openings filled! The Central California Virtual Job Fair is coming to a device near you! Cumulus Media is using four (4) of the most powerful radio stations in the valley along with various social media platforms to promote this timely event. 650,000+ Radio listeners from all over Central California will be invited to attend on Wednesday,
• Sep 11th – Sep 15th – Sneak peak for job seekers.
• Sep 16th – 9:00am-Noon – Live Virtual Event.
• Sep 17th – Sep 27th – “In case you missed it” promotion.
Your Virtual Booth Includes:
• Space for your company logo and bullet points describing your employment opportunities.
• Link space for collateral/employment application material.
• Opportunity for a YouTube Video to run when your booth is clicked on.
• A “Message Us” button active throughout the life of the posting.
• A virtual meeting room (Platform of your choice) to engage with job seekers during the live event.
For more information please call or Email Tim Rapp at 559.490.4134 or email@example.com for more details.